Growing up in the acting industry means that you do kind of miss out on a regular childhood, so miss out on a lot of things that you would have done as a regular kid, so you need to learn life lessons from the sets of your movies. English actor Daniel Radcliffe has been in the acting industry since a very young age and, while he is now in his late 20s, it seems that he is still learning some very valuable lessons.
Daniel Radcliffe stars in the movie Horns and he has revealed a very interesting story from the set of the movie, where he managed to accidentally poison himself. Daniel says that he was drinking cups of water, without knowing that there was actually anti-freeze in the pipes that he was getting his water from.
Radcliffe was a guest on Conan, when he explained, "They don't want the water to freeze in the pipes in the trailers overnight, they put antifreeze in it. So it's all non-potable water that comes out of the tap. I did not know that so I drank a full cup. So I guess like half antifreeze."
He added, "I got just horrendously ill and didn't know why I had become so ill. A couple of weeks later I went to drink another glass of water and they were like, 'What are you doin!? Don't do that. That's crazy. You can't drink that water.'"
As well as starring Daniel Radcliffe, Horns also stars the actress Juno Temple, with the movie being directed by Alexandre Aja, based on the screenplay that Keith Bunin developed from the Joe Hill novel. Check out the Horns trailer below.